Barely inches away 🤏🏻

Before reading note that line written in 'Italic & underlined' are author's pov

Yatharth's POV

After spending my bickering with my friends we had dinner and and went to sleep I went to sleep. Astitva's apartment was a 3BHK apartment and I was sleeping in west room as I like that room best.

After my night routine I laid on the bed to use my phone before. I was busy using my phone when suddenly a notification from our college's lost n found website popped up.

When I opened that post there was a post about an lost earring. A shell shaped white earring. When I further read to know that who's the owner of that enchanting thing. Guess surprise surprise.

That earring belongs to none other the Ms. Trouble in paradise I mean Sanskriti. That's why it was looking like I've seen that before. Now I remember I saw her wearing those when she was dancing. No doubt it was so enchanting. Something which belongs to an enchantress will surely be enchanting. Pfft

Then I left that post and came to my WhatsApp chat where I saw a video message from someone particular I opened that chat and yes here it is.

That video was not any other video but Sanskriti's audition video. This afternoon, after the dance audition of Sanskriti was over, Yatharth actually noticed that a video of the auditions is also being made.

After the auditions were over, not being to help himself. Yatharth asked for Sanskriti's dance video from the person who was making the video. And finally at 11:00 hours he got it.

Then he also noticed in that video that while dancing, the earrings had fallen from Sanskriti's ear. After watching that video twice, Yatharth kept his phone on the night stand and got lost in his thoughts of her.

God what is happening to me? The much I'm trying not to think about her the more I'm getting lost in her thoughts. Ughhhh I look towards the clock it's almost 1:00 am. After trying a little finally her thoughts left my mind and I went to sleep.

The morning has already arrived. Where Sanskriti was energetic as always, Yatharth was still in his dream land because someone's thoughts had kept him awake till the late previous night.

Sanskriti was early to the college still didn't realise when the time flew and it's 3 in the afternoon as practice time.
She was nervous, excited and annoyed at the same time. Nervous because she doesn't want to mess up, excited cause why not and lastly annoyed because of the partner she got.

Cause how the hell she's coordinate with a person when she don't even like to hear his name.

When she reaches the auditorium to practice everyone was busy practicing their parts even Siddhi and Astitva but there was not fucking sign of her dear partner.

Sanskriti's POV

"Hello guys"

I said to everyone and no one in particular.

Siddhi: "Oh you came"

"Yes I did but where is he?"