She never smiles like that at me

Hello dear readers, here is an update.

But before you read, I want to talk about something. Here is my Instagram link  ( https://www.instagram.com/voiletlilac_love?igsh=azZudzJwZ3k4YXc5)  if this doesn't work then   my Instagram account is with the name (voiletlilac_love), so please go and follow me.

Share my account and story with other. If I got 10 followers I will upload another chapter of 3000+ words chapter like this one.

And please please vote, it only takes a single click and nothing else. Please!!!!!!

Sanskriti's POV

I was completely ready when Astitva came in, he first greeted professor and then came to me.

Astitva: "Woah oh! Someone's looking gorgeous I must say."

"Thank you, you're not looking bad yourself too senior."

Astitva: "Thank you, where is my partner at? Didn't see her anywhere."

"She was here only and if your reaction is this after looking at me then, I suggest you better hold you breathe together."

Astitva: "Huh? What do you mean?"

"I mean, there she is."

I told him and went to Siddhi to borrow some blusher. Then I took the blusher from her started applying when I felt someone's gaze at me. When I looked up there stood my dance partner behind Astitva in all his glory. He was looking so gorgeous, tempting and much more. Hello wore a dark green silk shirt and black pants, black shoes to go with it, he was nailing his look to be true.

Suddenly prof. Gracie made an announcement that we don't have time for another ther practice and we should move to auditorium now. Everyone started moving but it was like Yatharth wasn't even listening to anything. He was looking no where in particular like he's in trance so I went near him to bring him out.

When he asked that wouldn't there be another practice before the performance prof. Gracie denied due to the lack of time. We all moved to hall and went to our seats. After a speech the drama clubs performance has started, Pranav was in the first seen with few more crew members I don't know. Hello was really looking so handsome, usually because of his nerdy appearance I almost forget that he quite good looking.

Then after a while Yamini's entry was made and she was really looking main character, which she probably is. Her look was totally black like Wednesday Addams, what more shockingly was that the outfit was quite opposite of her personality but still she looks fabulous.

 Her look was totally black like Wednesday Addams, what more shockingly was that the outfit was quite opposite of her personality but still she looks fabulous