Carbon Copies

Carbon Copies

Ever since you gave birth to your children, Taehoon had gain a parental instinct to protect his two children like his father did.

But nothing prepared him when his two kids are growing up to be exact copies of the two of you.

He sees you both in them, and it melts his heart. He likes watching them play together, holding hands.

Whenever your daughter cries because she accidentally tripped, your son will beat the thing that made her sister trip.

Taehoon wasn't a fan of taking pictures, but he just wanted these things to last forever in his mind.

Especially whenever he goes out with the kids he really likes watching them help each other out.

Your kids always hold hands together,
your daughter is always the one who runs torwards danger, and your son is always the one making sure that nothing happens to her.

Sometimes they do fight, and your daughter cries,  your son also cries while saying sorry.

But what Taehoon loves the most is when both kids mimic him while he practices Taekwondo.

What he loves the most is when your daughter yells "Hiya!" While she punches a punching bag.

And when your son gets injured, your daughter will come and help to apply medicine.

"There there big brother is ok" She coos as she pats her brother.

He knows that both of them will become Taekwondo geniuses one day.