Doctor

-> Hobin

He's a nurse, best nurse in the entire hospital. Bro is a Zombie taking all shifts. He's basically friends with the patients. He's the most requested nurse in the entire hospital.

-> Jiksae

He's a doctor that's always on scrub duty. Scrub duty is the job that all doctors don't like ( TДT)

-> Taehoon

He's a Paramedic HAHAHAHA he's basically called all the time. All Female doctors want to be stationed in the E.R just to see him even nurses as well. Even the patient strapped at the stretcher or the hospital bed to the E.R keep looking at him.

-> Yeonwoo

Brain/Heart Surgeon and the Head surgeon. All women suddenly felt headaches and heart problems. Al doctors would suddenly forget what they've learned and ask for help. Best paid doctor inside the hospital.

-> Mangi

EMT (Emergency Medical Technicians)

Bro carries all patients to the E.R with ease.

-> Wangguk

He's a dentist. I can see him talking with kids and giving them candy for doing a good job for taking care of their teeth. And recommending sensodyne as toothpaste.

-> Jinho

He does all Autopsy. Bro plays with the dead patient's body and examines it very well. Whenever dissects he also records the Autopsy. You could listen to ASMR of him dissecting dead bodies.

-> Seongjun

Head Diagnostician. Best man in diagnosing. All patients want him. Smart, Kind and a Very understanding doctor.

Also one of the highest paid doctor.

-> Moonsung

Dean/Head of the hospital. I can see him in a chair and suit. While discussing with Yeonwoo and Seongjun is going to do with a patient.

How To Fight One Shots and HeadcanonsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara