A GF who also does Taekwondo

You both would've either met at the Dojang, Tournament, or at the streets.

You and Taehoon like Taekwondo

Of course the two of you would fight who is better at Taekwondo.

You both bicker on how long you can train and how long you can hold up a fight.

You both end up injured after the fight.

All training equipment would get destroyed and some parts of the dojang also gets destroyed.

"Taehoon, Y/N You'll destroy the Dojang at this rate who will join us if the Dojang looks like this." Hansu says as he looks at the two sparring like there's no tomorrow.

Hansu kicks you both out to clean the Dojang and you both hangout the arcade.

Taehoon always picks fight with everyone. You're his back up now. But you usually don't fight when you know the person he's picking a fight with can't either fight back or innocent.

You both also train outside whenever Hansu kicks you both out for destroying the Dojang.

Hobin's fans calls you both a power couple and they all ship you both.

Some even wants to either date or marry you. They even call you mommy/daddy which makes you laugh.

Since Taehoon can't join tournaments anymore, so he watches yours. He shouts at the sidelines whenever the fight gets heated.

But then gets embarrassed after.

You two starts the Taekwondo Newtube channel together. But it's mostly you talking and doing the instructions.

The Newtube Channel gained more subscribers but they were just simps that was simping on either you or Taehoon.

The ones who really wanted to learn Taekwondo can't even really chat anymore because the comments section gets flooded.

You both hold a competition on who defeats more of Jinho's men.

You also have fun on tormenting Hobin while he does Taekwondo Training.

You have fun Teaching the students Taekwondo when Taehoon just bosses around and scare them.