Taehoon with a very good theif S/O

You were basically recruited by hobin to the company because of your skills of breaking in and stealing stuff so swiftly.

But on Taehoon's case not only did you stole his money one day. You even stole his heart with it.

You were rather flirty with him when you met him. And it posed as your distraction while you try and steal his wallet. Which was mostly empty.

Which mostly pissed him off when you threw it on his face. He tried to run after you but you vanished like thin air.

You met each other again while you were pick pocketing different people. Which came out to a fight.

And it always ended up with you getting away with it. He was determined to catch you.

One day he had you cornered and he took all of thr wallets you stole.

"Broke ass bitch" He said as he waves the wallet infront of your face.

"Please it ain't my wallet that had only 500 wons and some piece of picture inside it."

He left you that day, smirking at his victory.

You both met each other again, while you were recruited by hobin to break in and take some stuff from Lee Jinho.

And Hobin basically forced you both to make up because this fight against Jinho needs team work.

Naturally, You started to hang around the company but Taehoon has been watching you closely. You guessed it's because that you might steal something from them instead.

"You see something you like?" You tell him while you look at him eye to eye. Which pissed him off kicking you. And you dodge it.

"What? you think I still won't know what your crappy moves by now?"

Which turned into a sparring match. With you losing in the end.

"Heh" He said as you angrily stomped away.

Hobin was watching while Jiksae was live and the fans had been watching and some even was starting to ship you both. Then a fan commented.

"Set them up together and I'll pay
150,000W"

Which gave Hobin a huge grin on his face. Hobin started to pair you both up in missions and sparing matches.

"OI!! WHY DO YOU KEEP PAIRING ME WITH THIS FREAK!?!" You yelled at Hobin. Pointing at Taehoon

"LOOK AT A MIRROR BITCH AND TELL ME WHO'S A FREAK" He yelled at you, kicking you again. While you evade the kick and you try to punch him at the face.

"PLEASE LOOK AT THAT WEIRD HAIR." You said as you grabbed a chair from nowhere as you threw it at him while he kicked it into pieces.

Then a notification rang

"Make them kiss and I'll pay 500,000W"

Luckily for Hobin, neither of you heard it. And he pushed you torwards Taehoon making you trip on top of him. Making you both accidentally Kiss each other.

You stood up and punched him, screaming running away.

Leaving him shocked at what happened.

Who knew that push was the thing that you both need to start realizing that you both have feelings for each other.

You still keep stealing things though, and Taehoon's cool with it now. Everything you steal either goes for the beer or for the arcade later anyways.

He also learned how to pick pocket, hijack a car, opening locks and how to swiftly run away because of you.

The both of you have an entire fan base that shipped you both.

Especially the one who instigated it all was the head of the fan base.

You even wanted to trach them down to either hit or thank them at one point. But you got too lazy.