Taehoon with a semi crippled S/O

You were his classmate that got paired with him for a group project. And you were basically walking with a cane or a leg support.

Even though you were semi crippled, you were still though and hard headed. You were basically bullied by your classmates for being different for them. Then one of them pushed you off the stairs leaving your right leg hurting from the fall. Needing support while you walked.

But thankfully there was a surgery where you would get a metal implant on your leg so you could walk normally again. But sadly it was very expensive and your parents needed time to save up some money for it.

The bullies got reprimanded but the damage was still done.

When Taehoon met you. You basically stood infront of him while he was beating people up.

He wanted to hit you but looking at your cane he didn't. You basically stood up to him to protect someone while you couldn't yourself.

Which basically is why you were glaring at him while you were both doing your projects that were assigned to you.

And of course just because you're crippled doesn't mean your exempted from being mocked by him.

And at this point you were used to it. So you kept quiet.

After dicussions you would wait for you father to pick you up from school to get home. But due to being busy he is sometimes late.

Which has given your old bullies a chance to get back at you since you ruined their lives.

You didn't even notice as you were scrolling through tiktok.

They caught your attention by grabbing your phone away.

Taehoon just got out of detention and was walking back home and he found you being harassed by your bullies.

Of course, typically he doesn't care but Taehoon is Taehoon he would still beat people up for no reason and he defeated all your bullies in a flash.

He didn't even bother helping you he just walked away. And after that you were thankful because no one ever stood up for you.

So you would help him a bit by reminding of school work, helping him with assignments, giving him heads up if the teacher is coming. Anything school related.

It became a daily regimen of doing this to the point when of you goes absent for the day you'd look for them. You both unconsciously became friends to the point your parents noticed that you kept mentioning Taehoon. Taehoon this Taehoon that.

They were wondering if you the two of you were dating in which you replied "No" and they ask "Why do you keep mentioning him? maybe you like him" Your mother said as your father nods.

Which made you think for the whole night. And in the day you started to avoid Taehoon and his antics.

Which made Taehoon confused as to why you stopped. Then he realizes he started to go after you when you started to ignore him.

It was dimissal time and you headed straight for the gates to wait for your dad to pick you up.

Taehoon ran to you and then he stopped you on your tracks. "Why the fuck are you ignoring me dammit" asked you while you got flustered on how close he was to you.

"I- I don't know" You say "You like me don't you?" He say "W-what?" you question him your as your heart beats faster. "Oh well." He said as he walks away. "Hey wait!" You said walking after him.

You both started dating that day.

He would practically help you go up and down the stairs. He would carry your stuff and would even make sire your bullies won't even come near you. And just because you're crippled doesn't mean you're exempted from his torment.

But he makes sure it doesn't go below the belt.

He would notice you getting tired and he'd carry you and his excuse is "It's because yer damn slow like a fucking turtle"