Taehoon with a formerly bullied S/O

Dating Taehoon was like a miracle,
for you. You've never thought of having a boyfriend. In your entire life.

And yet there he was. He wasn't perfect but there he was. You loved how confident he was in himself you've admired his strength and quirkiness. And it boosted his ego.

Taehoon noticed that you were very quiet, shy and you were always alone.

And you would even flinch whenever someone called you.

He would notice that you're always free whenever he asks you to go out. Even though he remembers you saying that you had something to do.

You were okay with anything he wants to do and basically you're like letting him have control over your life.

One time he borrowed your phone because his was drained. He noticed your only contacts were him and your parents.

Atleast he knows that you ain't going to cheat on him.

But as time goes by he notices you're very dull which pisses him off "What are ya? A fucking doll?" He says as you flinched and apologized.

He looked at you. Are you for real? You ain't even defending yourself?

He never does this shit before so he sits down and says "Spit it out. What the fuck is happening?"

You flinched again as tears where starting to become visible from your eyes. You sniffle "I'm sorry..."

"Look I ain't mad I wanna know why the fuck are you being like this? Why are you apologizing when you didn't do anything wrong?" He says as he pats the sit beside him and you sat down.

"I don't know where to start really..." You mumble

"Start where you can." He says.

"I was bullied. I was bullied by my classmates and even my teacher. I was an outcast and when I start having friends they'd betray me and would join my bullies, because they'd think I'm weird. And I don't know why you even started dating me so I'm thinking you're just dating me because you had nothing to do or you just wanted to do it to pass time or -"

"Stop. Stop right there. Ya think I dated you because I was playing at you? idiot you make me do weird things sometimes and I don't even hit you. And right now I just wanna hit you." he says as veins started to show indicating he was mad.

"And even yer teacher bullied you? What more did they do?"

You already were in tears telling him about what your classmates did to you and that wasn't even everything and when you did tell him everything. He looked like he was about to murder someone.

You told him it's okay it's in the past and thats why you transferred. He asked for names and you didn't want to tell him. But you got scared when he repeats and you lost and gave it to him.

The next day everyone that bullied you. Came infront of your school apologizing with the teacher that called you a horse. And every one of them were covered in bruises and were still shaking.

After that, no one even thought of touching you. Even though most women would be scared. You thought that it was romantic that someone was looking after you.

Which made you fall for him even more. And basically you just really wanted to offer yourself to him. Thats how much you loved him.

He'd basically insult you less. He would remind you that he loves you by kicking you and teasing you.

"I'm the only one who gets to bully you. Got that?"

I wished someone did that for me when I was bullied. HAHAHAHA