Military Training

Taehoon's father skipped this one. By trying to assassinate someone from North Korea. And just like his father Hansu. Taehoon was made a way to skip the Military Training.

It was your turn to have a military training.

"Would you like me to help you skip this one Y/N?" Hansu asks you.

"No, I want to do this." You tell him. Weirdly enough all students who were approaching age would be nervous even scared to get this notice about joining the military service.

"That's odd most children would definitely say yes." Hansu says.

"Weird thing is. I can't skip it. My family has been in the military for decades and became well known soldiers. So every family memeber is required to train to produce more soldiers or even Generals."

"Oh is that so." He said.

"Yes, You don't have to worry about me. I've been trained before I would even Join the Military." You told Hansu.

"Ya trained before?" Taehoon asked.

"Yes, I did. I was trained by my Dad, my Mom and my Different Relatives who's in the Military." You told him as you were sipping a glass of water.

"How come ya don't fight often?" Taehoon asks.

"Well the more I fight, the more people would know me at the streets I can't cause a ruckus for myself. It'll make me a target at the service." You say.

After talking with Taehoon and his Father you went home.

It was a few days before oyur military service. And you said goodbye to the Hobin Company and to Taehoon.

"Why are ya saying goodbye?" He says

"I'm going for the service and we won't meet each other?" You told him.

Taehoon was carrying a bag. "I'm coming with you dipshit." He said as he took yours and carried it.

"But your dad went all the way to get you to skip this?" You tell him.

"He doesn't give two shits."

Taehoon in the Military. This man would be a major target.

- He has great appearance.
- Cocky attitude.
- He doesn't like to follow orders.

The one who's Teaching Taehoon would be angry at him. Most definitely.

His room mates would try and bully him but unfortunately Taehoon won.

He became the boss of his Area. And no one messed with him.

But they would try and set him up. Thankfully Taehoon's Father Hansu had a friend who was a soldier. With experience of training in the military.

He was lectured on how to survive the service before even entering.

Taehoon would make ways for you both to see each other. Even if it costs huge punishments.

Even though Taehoon's Instructor loathes him. Taehoon is the best one in the field when it comes to physical combat.

He stubbornly doesn't want to learn other martial arts. He said he'll use Taekwondo which he got mocked for.

But he humbled them.

When it was time that the service ended. The Instructor and his room mates. Were very happy never to see him again.

"That man is the devil" One says.

"I'm gonna get him back" Another says. They try. But Taehoon still wins in the end.