Taehoon with a stripper S/O

When Taehoon dated you. He didn't know you were a stripper.

You've dated him for a month now and you've been feeling guilty of keeping this a secret. You were afraid of him breaking up with you because of your job.

And so, you admitted it to him.

"Nice joke." He said continuing to tap the buttons of the game he was playing.

You sighed. "I'm not!"

"If yer a stripper then where's the club yer working at?" He said jokingly as he looked at you. You stood up and dragged him there.

He was shocked that you really dragged him into a club.

The other strippers came to your aid for witnesses.

They even tried seducing Taehoon which angered you.

"Yer really a stripper?" He looks at you and you nod in return.

"We've been dating for a month now and I think it isn't fair for you not to know." You said nervously. As this might result in a break up.

"Why are ya a stripper?" He asked. You explained to him that you needed the money because you were in debt or in needed of money.

He didn't like it. But he would support your work as you need it for your daily needs to survive.

He would start visiting your club to look at you from time to time.

He would glare at the customers trying to touch you.

In result he had scared your customers. And you talked to him that you needed them.

This man would try to find jobs or even extort Hobin for money just to get you out of that Job.

He would wait for you to finish your job and would take you home personally.

He would suddenly hand you cash.

"How much till yer free from this shit hole?"

He would definitely wait for your customers that harassed you outside your club.

He helps you clean and count the money you earned.

"Ya earned this much?"

"Damn this is easier than studying."

"No one gets to touch that ass."