Taehoon with an Otaku

Taehoon was shocked at how obsessed you were at anime and playing video games.

Would degrade you, once he knows you play dating sims or otome games.

Then he would start to get jealous. Like he's here why are you dating a robot instead of him?

He would steal your dating sims and hide it somewhere you'd never reach or see. So he can have your attention but would have an excuse "Ya need sunlight, ya freaking vampire."

Would play multiplayer video games with him instead of going to arcades.

He's basically a heavy load and you have to carry him at every game. Don't tell him that.

And when he finds out you cosplay he would again say it's weird. But he never misses to go into any anime convention. He would kick any perverted men he sees. And after that only a few people get to take pictures with you.

Would get invested into manga, mainly action related. Especially if there was Taekwondo.

Both of your dates mostly consists of being indoors. Reading, playing video games. And him trying to get you outside for sunlight.

The Hobin company was also shocked to see Taehoon peacefully reading manga and having a good break from him tormenting them.

Then hobin teases him, he kicks him as a reflex while he was reading and Taehoon never even noticed it. And when he does he looks over to him. "Why the fuck are you sleeping there?"

And whenever you both go out, you go into buying mangas, cosplay materials, figurines.

Don't even try to getting him into cosplaying and he would kick you or mostly flick your forehead.

But if you knew how to sew and you'd make cool clothes for him he'd be wearing it on times you'd never notice.

Don't start speaking anything about liking other martial arts though he'd get mad.

He would also sometimes borrow your nintendo, so you bought him one. And you have a matching one.