Taehoon with a well money spent S/O

You loved saving money and planning for your future is one of the attributes Taehoon liked about you.

You were prepared for anything and everything that the world that was going to slap you.

You even prepared bail for Taehoon Incase he got arrested. He would look at the money you saved for his bail and count it. And was surprised it was a very high amount "Ya think I'm gonna commit murder or somethin?"

You used coupons whenever you shopped and made sure you bought half prices products but with good quality.

You would even reduce, reuse and recycle everything. And use them for D.I.Y and you evrn thought it to Taehoon.

You would smack Taehoon's hand when he doesn't turn off unused electricity like lights or fans.

Most of your dates are indoors and you'd basically make him lunch so he won't have to waste money on buying.

You'd get mad if he bought too much beer or if he bought liquid nicotine for his vape.

And that's why you had money saved incase he was sent to the hospital. You also set him some insurances and health cards discounts.

"Ya over think so much stupid, Ya think I'm weak that I'd get hospitalized?"

He would pick up your habits and would even apply it everywhere. And the fact you have a trash can specifically separating Plastic bottles, Biodegradable and Non - Biodegradable. That he even made one for the Hobin company.

He would smack if one of them wastes electricity.

Teach him how to cook with you is also like your dates. Helps reduce expenses.

When the Hobin company met you. They were amazed on how well you handled money. So they hired you as a part time accountant.

And when you saved enough money you and Taehoon could go out on beaches or somewhere fun without worrying about expenses.

Taehoon would basically give some of his money for you to handle because you're responsible.

Keyword 'Some' He still wants some beer and nicotine.

Daddy Seong Hansu approves.