Chapter 1

Clarke POV.
I had started my second year at Ark College. I went in the hallways until I find room 319. When I find the room, I locked up the door and went inside. I picked up all my stuff. I had really much stuff with me. I sat down on the bed and started to read a book until someone locked up the door and come inside.
-Are you ny new roommate? Please say that you are. By the way, I'm Octavia and this is my second year here.
-I'n Clarke. It will be so fun to have a roommate. I'm going the second year at college. This is my first year here. I change my plans and started here.
-Okay, sorry if I ask. But why dis you change plans?
-To be honest. In my other school I got bullied and stuff like that and I had a really hard time.
-Oh, I am really sorry for what happened.
-It is not your fault so it is okay.
Octavia started to talk so much about her life, how annoying her brother are. How cool he think he is and more stuff like that. Before Octavia had the chance to tell me what her Brothers name was, someone knock on the door. In come a hot and stunning guy. No Clarke, you can not hook up with someone. You need to focus on school.
-So are you guys dating? I asked
-Euw, hell no! He is my brother.
-You did not tell me what hos name was. I said and smirk
-Bellamy what do you want? Octavia asked with anger in her voice.
-I'm just looking after you and see if everything is fine with you.
-Everything is fine. Go now. She said
-Who are you? He asked and looked at me.
-Her name is Clarke. She is my new friend and roommate. Don't even think about hooking up with her! Octavia said and pushed Bellamy out off the room.
-I'm sorry about my brother.
-Why? He seems nice
-Well, he is kind and everything like that. But every friday when It's a party he sleeps with one girl. Everytime it is some new whore.
-Okay, I will try to stay away from your older hot brother. I said and smirked
-What did you call him? Octavia said and laugh
-Your older hot brother.
-Fine, you can be friends with him but nothing more.
-Sure