76 | say please

S3 E1

S3 E1

time has come today

"WE'VE BEEN EXPOSED TO the plague." George freaks out, while Derek laid on a bench, reading a magazine and Liam sat near Derek's feet, also holding a magazine.

"They don't know it's the plague." Liam simply replies.

"So the men in the white suits?" George asks. "Just, what, making a fashion statement?"

"Does he always talk this much?" Liam questions Derek.

"Unfortunately." Derek mutters to Liam, and then turning to George, who gives both of them an offended look. "No it's a precaution. When the blood work comes back we'll be out of here."

"What if the blood results come back and it's the plague?" George rants. "What if we get the plague? Do we die in here with the crappy benches, and the dirty scrubs and the lockers full of food."

"There's food in the lockers?" Derek asks, sitting up.

"Oh, yeah, I need something sweet." Liam also stand up, groaning a little from his stitches, and both attendings start to look inside lockers.

"Dr. Shepherd, Dr. William, those are people's personal-" George cuts himself off, as Derek takes out an apple and turns to him, while Liam closes a locker after not finding anything. "That's Alex's apple." Derek just takes a bite. "That's just rude."

MADDISON OPENS THE DOOR to Liam's house, as Pudding barks happily.

"Aw, Pudding." Maddy coos, as she pats the dog. "Where's Bagel?"

Pudding runs towards the hall, where the small cat spelt in one of Liam's shoes, making Maddison let out a small smile.

"Has the neighbor been coming to feed you on time?" Maddison asks the dog in a baby voice, as the rubs his head. "Oh, I hope so, because you're such a good boy, yes, you are, yes, you are."

Maddison straightens up, and makes her way upstairs to the bedroom. She picks up some of the books to take to the hospital for Liam to read to pass the time. She also grabs some medical journals.