75 | it's happy hour somewhere

S3 E1time has come today

S3 E1
time has come today

"IZZIE. IZZIE, COME ON!" Alex calls out to Izzie, who was laying motionless on the bathroom floor, while the rest of the interns were in the hall outside.

"Okay, she's been in there all night." Maddison sighs, as she gets up off the floor, where she was sitting.

"We have to do something." George tells them.

"Yeah." Alex says, looing at Meredith.

"Yeah." Meredith nods.

"Yeah." Cristina adds, as all of them turn to Meredith.

"Why are you all looking at me?" She asks, wide eyed.

"Well, this is familiar territory to you." Cristina replies.

"There is nothing familiar about this." Meredith tells them. "Unfamiliar. Denny died. The man she loves died."

"Yeah, but you're all dark and twisty inside." Cristina tells her.

"Dark and twisty?" Meredith asks.

"Well." Maddison shrugs, turning to her "The mother with the Altzheimers thing...

"And the father that you don't talk to." Cristina continues.

"The tequila thing..." Alex adds.

"And the inappropriate men thing..." Maddison nods.

"You are dark and twisty inside Meredith, and now Izzie is dark and twisty inside." George tells her.

"So, now all the sudden I'm the president of people with crappy lives?" Meredith asks her. "Look at Maddison, she doesn't talk to her parents and one of her brothers is a man-whore and the other one has... a lot of issues."

"Eh." Maddison shrugs.

"Seriously we have to do something. Someone has to go in there." George tells them, and they all look at each other.

MEREDITH MAKES SANDWICHES and Cristina sits on the counter reading a magazine, while Maddison pours some whiskey in glass.