34 | i don't think i can even stand

S2 E7

S2 E7

something to talk about

"MR. HERMAN, I CAN assure you, you are in no way pregnant." Addison tells him, as she finishes examining him, as a photographer flashes his camera.

"Wooh. It's a relief to hear it, you know officially." He replies, as Addison leaves. "But hey, why was that stick blue?"

"Well that's what we're gonna find out." Liam tells him.

"Uh, Stevens do a shotgun work up, including tumor markers." Bailey tells Izzie. "And get CT to make some room for us in line.

"What's this for again?" Shane asks about the camera, and a pager goes off.

"Ah medical journals, monthly case reports." Izzie tells him.

"Annual banquet highlight reels." Cristina adds.

They both leans in for a photo, and the pager continues. Liam gives them a look.

"Ah hey! Whose pager is that?" Bailey asks.

"Um, um, mine. But I found him, so can someone else go?" Cristina asks.

"What do you... no!" Bailey replies. "We don't ignore pages Yang."

Cristina walks out, hesitantly, meanwhile, Shane looks uncomfortable with the photographer in the room. Bailey walks towards him with a measuring tape.

"Excuse me." She tells him and measures his belly. "Here. Just need to get to the top."

"We'll be finished soon right, Dr. Bailey?" Meredith asks, noticing Shane's discomfort.

Bailey doesn't hear, and subtly poses for the photograph.

"PREGNANT GUY?" GEORGE ASKS, as he sits down for lunch. "You had a pregnant guy and didn't tell me?"

"Well, we can get you floor space in the OR for 50 bucks." Izzie tells him.

"You're selling tickets and we don't even know what's wrong with him." Meredith says.