74 | you've said that already

S2 E27

S2 E27

losing my religion

"THE CHIEF'S MAKING US throw a prom." Maddison tells Liam, sitting on his hospital bed, eating a pizza. "And he's forcing everyone to go."

"Really?" Liam chuckles. "I can't wait to see your prom dress."

"I'm not wearing a prom dress, because I'm not going." Maddison replies, narrowing her eyes.

"Oh, you so are!" Liam replies, using his good hand to steal one slice.

"No, I'm not!" Maddison replies. "And that's so not healthy for you to eat."

"Come on." Liam smiles, leaning back with a goofy smile. "I wanna see you in a dress."

"Then picture it." Maddison tells him.

"I do picture it." Liam smirk. "Just without the dress."

Maddison throws a small pillow at him.

"Hey! I'm injured!" Liam laughs.

"You'll survive." Maddison tell him. "And you're not going to guilt me into wearing a dress."

"We'll see." Liam winks.

"I KNOW YOU, MADDISON." Chief tells the intern, as she sat in front of him. "I know you want to tell me who cut the LVAD wire."

"It wasn't me." Maddison simply replies.

"I know it wasn't." The Chief replies, crossing his fingers and leaning back. "Like I said, I know you. So, tell me, who was it?" Maddison doesn't say anything, making Richard sigh. "The Maddy I knew was only loyal to her career."

"I am loyal to my career." Maddison defends.

"But not only to it." Webber raises an eyebrow.

"You knew about it." Maddison changes the topic. "You knew about me and Dr. William."

"Yes." The Chief nods, slowly. "I did."

"How?" Maddison questions.

"Dr. William." Webber answers, making Maddison raises an eyebrow. "He was... concerned about your career and future if you were in a relationship with an attending. So, he came to me to clear his doubts."