42 | we're bad people

S2 E11owner of a lonely heart

S2 E11
owner of a lonely heart

BAILEY, CRISTINA AND MADDISON stand outside as an ambulance pulls up.

"Constance Ferguson. 40. Inmate at Henderson." The paramedic tells them, opening up the ambulance. "Swallowed a razor blade."

"Attempted suicide?" Cristina asks.

"Attempted field trip." Bailey corrects. "Worked too."

The patient gets pulled out, which she screams with joy.

"What do you mean field trip?" Maddison questions.

"It says on her chart she's was in solitary. This is her way out." Bailey tells them.

"Oh, is she crazy?" Cristina asks.

"If you call a murder crazy." The paramedic answers, sarcastically.

"Yeah, baby that's what I'm talking about!" The convict yells, as they wheel her in.

"Cristina, get me her labs." Bailey tells her interns. "Maddison, you're here in the pit today."

MADDISON PRESSES THE BUTTON inside the elevator, when Liam walks in.

The intern's eyes widen.

"Uh, I forgot, uh, something." Maddison shutters and goes to walk out, but Liam comically pulls her back with the back of her lab coat, a done look on his face.

The elevator doors close, as Maddison sighs giving into her fate. The lift starts to move up, as Maddison looks at Liam awkwardly.

"So, you're planning on avoiding me until?" Liam questions.

"Until you inevitably forget the thing that I want you to forget." Maddison tries.

"Yeah, that's not going to happen." Liam tells her.

"I didn't mean to okay." Maddison throws up her hands. "I didn't think when I called you my boyfriend, and if that made you think-" She gets cut off when Liam hits the stop button. "What... are you doing"