37 | can I break his face in?

S2 E9

S2 E9

thanks for the memories

MEREDITH AND MADDISON SNEAK down the stairs and peek into the kitchen, where Izzie was setting up stuff to prepare the thanksgiving dinner.

The two girls nods at each other, and slowly walk towards the door to run out of the house, when Maddison sneezes.

Izzie immediately looks up, and Meredith tries to rush away.

"Your fault, you deal with her." She tells Maddy, but gets pulled back by her sweater which had been grabbed by Maddy.

" I go down, I'm taking you with me." Maddison tells the other girl.

"Hey." Izzie walks up holding a recipe book, suspicious. "What do you think you're doing?"

Before either of them could answer, the doorbell ring.

"Uh... answering the door." Meredith tires.

"Both of you?" Izzie raises an eyebrow.

"I didn't want Mer to feel lonely." Maddison says and Meredith nods in agreement.

Izzie looks down at their bags.

"You're going to the hospital?" Izzie asks.

"Yes but after..." Meredith gets interrupted.

"Guys everyone is supposed to be in the kitchen by 9am to help me make dinner. It's Thanksgiving." Izzie tells them.

"We're really not in the mood." Meredith says.

"Yeah, we're not really feeling the thanks." Maddison adds.

"But it's like a family..." Izzie says, but gets interrupted by the doorbell.

"Doorbell." Meredith tells them and walks over, opening the door.

An older man stands there with two younger guys.

"Is this where Georgie lives?" The older man asks.

"Georgie?" Meredith asks.

"O'Malley." The man clarifies. "Where is he, upstairs?"

"Oh George. Yeah." Meredith nods, opening the door more, as Maddison walks up.