10 | old ladies are bitches

S1 E4

S1 E4

no man's land

"HEY, DO YOU HAVE AN ENVOLOPE?" Meredith asks, opening the door to Maddison's room and walking in.

"Ever heard of knocking?" Maddison grumbles, as she turns and buries her head in the pillows. "It's on the study. Take it and get out."

"Wow, you're welcoming." Meredith comments, as she sits down at the chair.

"Just because you woke up early today doesn't mean you're sunshine and rainbows in the morning." Maddy grumbles. "You're worse than me."

Izzie walks by the front of Maddison's room and opens the bathroom door.

"Uh, excuse me!" George yells. "Excuse me!"

Izzie just picks up a toothbrush and walks out.

"Is that my toothbrush?!" George's voice comes.

Meredith picks up a magazine from Maddison's desk and flips through it, as Izzie walks in, with a t-shirt and underwear.

"Coffee?" She offers the two girls.

Maddison picks her head up and Meredith turns the chair to face Izzie.

"Hello, kitty." Meredith says, looking at the logo on Izzie's underwear.

Maddison groans, slumping on the bed.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. Me gonads, you ovaries." George rants as the four interns get out of Meredith's car.

"Oh, that reminds me. We are out of tampons." Izzie tells him, walking to the hospital.

"You're parading through the bathroom in your underwear when I'm naked in the shower." George continues.

"Can you add it to your list, please?" Izzie adds.

"What?!" George asks, appalled.

"Tampons." Maddison tells him him.