55 | through his bank account

S2 E18yesterday

S2 E18
yesterday

MADDISON ROLLS OVER IN BED, watching Liam standing in front of his closet, shirtless, and Bagel, the little kitten tries to get on the bed. Just then, Pudding walks in and helps the cat onto the bed and gets up himself, both of them making themselves at home on the bed.

"Oh, I love the view." Maddison chuckles, as Liam picks out a shirt.

"Good morning." Liam tells her pulling on the shirt, and kissing her. "I made coffee."

"Ohoo." Maddison smiles, but drops back down on the bed, petting Pudding. "But I'm too tired to get up."

"You just woke up." Liam tells her.

"After the night we had?" Maddison replies. "I'm completely allowed to be tired."

"Oh, yeah." Liam smirks, and picks her up in his arms, making Maddison let out a 'woop'.

"What are you doing?" Maddison laughs, as he carries her down the stairs, the two animals following.

"You said you were tired, but you have to go to work, so I'm taking you to the coffee." Liam replies.

"You weren't kidding about the carrying me down the stairs when I don't want to walk." Maddison tells him, amused, wrapping her arms around his neck as they reach the kitchen.

"Did you think I was?" Liam raises an eyebrow, putting her down in the kitchen counter, and preparing two cups of coffee.

"Nope." Maddison replies, as he hands her one of the cups.

GEORGE WATCHES AS MEREDITH was sitting in front of the lockers in a daze. He tries to walk up at her, but Maddison and Cristina push past him and open their lockers near Meredith.

"You know, he's acting like I committed a crime." Cristina rants. "Like my apartment is full of stolen goods."

George just walks off, as Cristina throws all her stuff in her locker.

"Well, I'd be mad if Liam told me he did something, but I find out he lied." Maddison tells her.

"Oh, come on." Cristina replies. "He's acting like I kept my apartment to hide stolen goods so I can do illegal transactions for money."