all for myself (2/??)

word count: 1814

-

yandere au (teens!satogou)

yandere, who initially appears loving and kind but becomes increasingly obsessive, possessive, and violent, especially towards their love interest. they may resort to extreme measures such as stalking, manipulation, or even murder to eliminate perceived threats to their relationship.

content/trigger warning: ⚠️
not safe for work [nsfw]; mentions of murder, heavy obsession, stalking, curse languages, child manipulation, and the presence of weapons/sharp objects (knives, scissors, etc.).

please refrain from continuing if these topics make you uncomfortable.

-

"m-mom? what are you doing?" the small kid who is standing alongside his mother, seeing her with such an innocent vision, clearly has no idea what she is doing.

little goh observed his mother use scissors to tear off the hairs of a murdered woman. his attention then landed on the face, which was clearly unrecognizable due to the bruising. there are so many blood stains everywhere, the woman's arms and legs have been dislocated. half of her body was burned, and her eyes had been popped out of their sockets.

his mother then gazed at him with a gentle smile on her face, despite having committed such an inhumane deed. "goh, this woman attempted to take your father from us."

"and as his wife, i decided to teach her just a little bit of a lesson.

the small child exclaimed, "really?! w-why would she do that?" goh instantly clung to her mother.

"will dad leave us for her? he won't, right?" goh's lips trembled.

the woman put the scissors down for a moment and caressed the small boy's head. "of course, sweetie, he won't. i'll make sure he stays with us forever, no matter what it takes," she sighed, kissing his forehead gently.

"i have an idea. how about you try to cut her hair off as well?"

"b-but.. isn't she going to wake up once i did that? what if she yells at me because of her awful haircut?"

"oh, no, don't worry. i'll make sure she doesn't," she chuckled.

"do you trust me, goh?"

he nodded his head.

"then, let's see how it goes. okay? for me, and your father."

his mother handed him the blood-stained scissors, which he slowly grasped before approaching the body.

"i-it stinks, m-mom"

she patted the innocent child's head and said, "don't worry, i'll clean it up later."

goh took a few strands of her hair and started snipping them off, letting them fall on the ground. his pupils dilated, as he suddenly started to feel a bit enraged. he continued cutting off the rest of the hair, as her mother watches him with a proud grimace in in her face.

"stab her head."

goh is not needed to be told twice. he holds the sharp tool in his small hands and stabs the lifeless woman's head with full force, instantly breaking the skull and most likely punctures her brain as well, given how deep the damage is. when the boy tries to remove the scissors, blood spurts out. staining his clothing and face. to his mother's astonishment, he appeared unfazed. this made her smirk and feel even prouder.