midnight shenanigans

word count: 410

-

on a calm night in the city, with stars twinkling overhead, ash, accompanied by his faithful pikachu, cautiously made his way through the shadows towards goh's house. with a mischievous gleam in his eyes, he approached goh's bedroom window, his heart brimming with excitement.

with careful hands, ash attempted to slide open the window, only to find it stuck. frowning, he muttered under his breath as pikachu watched with amusement. after several unsuccessful attempts, ash stepped back, ready to summon his inner 'pokémon' strength.

"alright, pikachu, stand back. it's time to use a bit offff muscle!" ash declared dramatically before charging at the window with all his might.

CRASH!

the window shattered into pieces, and ash stumbled into the room, narrowly avoiding the glass shards. "pika.. chu..." pikachu sweatdropped while facepalming, shaking its head at its trainer's antics.

meanwhile, goh bolted upright in bed, his eyes widening with alarm. "WHAT WAS THAT?!" he exclaimed, frantically searching the room for the source of the noise.

ash sheepishly emerged from the pile of broken glass, flashing a grin at his startled boyfriend. "u-um, surprise! it's just me, your very sweet boyfriend!"

pikachu then entered the room as well, the little rodent wearing an expression that clearly said, 'i was just dragged in here!'

goh blinked in disbelief, letting out a loud sigh. "ash- in the name of arceus, this is the nth time you've barged into my room, and the nth time you've broken my window!"

ash whined, a pouty and guilty expression crossing his face. "i just couldn't wait until morning to see you! i wanted to spend more quality time together, just you and me."

goh couldn't help but chuckle at ash's impulsive gesture. "you know, there are much less dramatic ways to visit someone. like knocking on the front door, for instance."

ash grinned sheepishly, stepping closer to goh with twinkles in his eyes. "but where's the fun in that?! besides, breaking into your room adds a bit of excitement to the night, don't you think?"

goh shook his head, unable to suppress a smile as he wrapped his arms around ash. "you're lucky i find your antics endearing, ash ketchum. now, how about we clean up this mess and enjoy the rest of the night together, without any more surprise entrances?"

amidst the broken glass and laughter, ash and goh spent the remainder of the night cuddled up together, sharing stories and enjoying each other's company.