inspired by a movie

word count: 271

-

"hey, goh!" ash called out, walking closer to him.

the moment goh heard his name, he stopped in his tracks and turned around to see ash. "yeah? what's up?"

ash smiled and knelt down in front of him, taking goh's delicate hand in his own and gently laid a kiss on top of it. the eyes of his fellow researcher widened, feeling an immediate heat rush to his cheeks as he was taken aback by ash's actions.

"u-um..- w-what- w-what was that for, ash?" goh asked, cursing himself for stuttering.

he only saw a wide grin on ash's face, noticing how softly and delicately he held his hand.

"you know the movie we watched last night? there was a specific scene where the man kisses the hand of his lover. i just wondered how that would feel..."

ash explained with a sheepish tone lacing in his voice, standing up from his kneeling position while rubbing the back of his neck. goh couldn't help but blush at his words. some people might be weirded by being kissed out of nowhere, but how was he supposed to react like that when his crush did it? he wondered why he fell in love with this boy who was as dense as hell, but in such an adorable way, in his own view.

"oh! u-uh... i-i see," goh quickly looked away. he couldn't stop stammering, making him feel even more nervous. ash's current behavior didn't even help him to calm down! the boy beside him only giggled, swinging his arm around goh's shoulders.

"you know what? you're so cute, goh~!"

++

another story which was based on a fanart i saw somewhere (maybe on pinterest). very very short, but i hope it turned out great ^^ and thank you so much for 800+ reads!