Let the cherry's blossom (PCB PT 4)

"Ah...that feels good..."

"*huff* I thought you'd like it like that."

"Mmm..."

"Ah~...harder!

"Heh...if you say so."

"Nyaa..."

The door was slammed open.

"What the hell is going on in here!?" Claus asked as he forced the door open. As he did, Chen jumped out of Michael's lap in her cat form, and Alice turned her head. Michael leaned back slightly to look past Alice. He had his hand on Alice's shoulder, with a green glow emanating over it.

"What's wrong?" Michael asked.

"That's some sus shit i'm hearing." Claus said, "And I'm not a part of it!"

"It was quite strange..." Benoni said walking in.

"I was petting Chen and healing Alice's shoulder. The hell did you hear?" Michael asked, raising an eyebrow. Alice sipped on her tea, "Ah, sorry about the tea."

"It's quite fine. In Fact i quite e-"

"ALICE-SAMA!" Claus squeaked. He ran forward and bowed to her feet, grabbing her heel, "Alice my beloved goddess! For so long I-"

HE got a kick to the chin, and kicked through the window. In the process of kicking him, Alice jolted her shoulder forward.

"Ah!" Alice held her shoulder in pain.

"You gotta hold still, my healing magic isn't very strong..." Michael said. Benoni walked over.

"Let me help." Benoni said, assisting.

"Thank you...and sorry..." Alice said. With the help of Benoni, not only providing another person healing but a higher-level healing, the process finished within a few more minutes. Meanwhile Chen hopped back onto Michael's lap, turning back to her Youkai form. Michael wrapped his arm around her waist, holding her as she nuzzled into his neck and leaned against him.

"I have to fix that later..." Chen pouted.

"I'll help you." Michael said.

"Okie..." Chen sighed. Both Michael and Benoni stopped, and Alice stood up rolling her arm and shoulder, "Thank you Michael-San."

"No, no, no! Just call me Michael." Michael said.

"(Ok don't thank me then)." Benoni said. Alice turned to her.

"Ah, apologies...thank you too." Alice said. Claus walked in.

"Alice my beloved why do you-"

"Stay away from me, creep." Alice said glaring. Claus felt his heart crack.

"W..what...?" Claus asked.

"Oof..." Michael said. Though while no one was looking, he stuck his tongue out at Claus. This pissed Claus off, but there was only one person he'd behave in front of...and she's in the room,

Author cut off note: As of this point in writing this current line, we have reached #1 in the "touhou" category. Thank you so much, even if I don't know how that works!

"Well now, Alice, you should get home."

"Hm? Why's that?" Alice asked. She took a final sip of her tea, putting it down as it was finished.

"We have a Perfect Cherry Blossom to demolish." Michael told her.

"Reimu and Marisa may already be ahead of us." Benoni said. Michael shrugged.

"I mean...I won't complain if they do it for us. It's Reimu's job anyways." Michael said. Claus simply sighed, staring at Alice, "But we might as well boogie. And I wrecked a lot of your dolls Alice."