Shanghai Tea (EOSD pt2)

We flew through the misty lake, seeing the mansion start to appear before us.

"We haven't run into Cirno..." I said suspiciously, "I thought it might have been a cannon event."

"Ok Miguel." Claus told me. I turned to look at him.

"Who?" I asked. Claus sighed.

"We really need to get your memories back..." Claus said, "I miss ya man."

"I wouldn't know." I told him. He sighed. As we flew through the air, we heard something. It sounded like...a helicopter. And then it began to sound like a grizzly bear. And then a helicopter again. We stopped and looked down. Looking down below, we could see the mighty Hong Meiling. I sigh, remember our previous encounters. For 20 seconds Hong Meiling breath's in, snoring like a mighty grizzly, before letting out and sounding like a helicopter. Me and Claus look at eachother, and shrug. As we turn to go to the, I see Meiling flinch. This makes me step back as she cocks back, her breast bouncing slightly as she snorts. This makes me sigh, my eyes now sighted on her large breast. I shake my head.

"(Stop staring, now's not the time you pervert!)" I tell myself, slapping my cheeks

"(Stop staring, now's not the time you pervert!)" I tell myself, slapping my cheeks. I see Claus staring at me in the air, tilting his head confused. I sigh, and turn around to fly up.

"Stop!" A voice yelled, making me freeze up. I slowly turned my head slowly to see Meiling still asleep, and sighed, "Down here chuckle nuts!" I look over too my shoulder, seeing a little me in a...um...white sweater with girls sticking their tongues out colored black? Uhh..., "Don't look at my Ahego drip like that! I am the Michael of WEEB motivation!"

"(Of what? What does anime have to do with this?)" I asked the voice.

"Dude...look at her!" He told me. I looked at Hong Meiling, "Thick thighs! A muscular yet thin arms! Probably a four or six pack! Long beautiful scarlet hair! And of course, boob!"

"(O...okay but-)"

"I'm talking about some HUGE boobies!" He told me.

"(Yeah i can-)"

"Look at those honkers! She is packing some tonhongerekoogers! I mean, you could probably call them-"

"(I GET IT! SHIT!)" I mentally yell at it.

"Look, the point is...she's right in front of us. Sleeping...defenseless..." The voice of WEEB motivation told me. I raised an eyebrow.

"(Im pretty sure that's sexual assault.)" I told him.

"It's Gensokyo! If you win the fight, it doesn't matter because they'll accept your right! And when's the next time you'll get this chance? Chen? She's a child AND flat. Ran doesn't like being touched, period. And Yukari? ...well Mommy might do it, she's a crazy youkai, but she'll probably just mess with you. So...do it!"

"(What...? I mean...you're not wrong...)" I said.

"Do it! Just...do it! Make your dreams come true!" He told me. I felt my ADHD kick in, staring at Meiling. Sweat fell down my face as my body and mind had major disagreements. If I said anything to Claus, I'd wake her up. My eye twitched, and my hand slowly lifted into the air.