Ravioli-Ravioli-Is uh...the patchouli horni? (EOSD PT4)

"Ti-yah!" Michael yelled, throwing a red danmaku at Patchouli, who blocked it quite easily with a barrier. He dodged a series of danmaku from the left, Flamewingwomen fighting Koakuma off to the side. Claus fired multiple of his sunny bullets, which she also blocked.

"Damn it!" Claus cursed.

"Tch. Her magic's too strong to crack through the damn barrier with magic, but we can't get close without getting blasted!" Michael said.

"I told you this fight was useless. I'm much stronger than that useless Gatekeeper." Patchouli claimed. Michael turned to Claus.

"Any ideas?" Michael asked. Claus shrugged.

"We got Skill Points to spend." Claus said.

"Alright. You figure that out, I'll hold her off." Michael said. Claus flew away, and Michael turned to Patchouli, giving a sigh, "Right. Let's do this!"

As the fight continued Claus sat down in a chair and began looking through all the skills. There were oh so many to choose from. He hummed to himself, thinking about what to do. He began scrolling through the large list of skills.

"...I'm going to be here for a while." Claus said.

"How about a new spell card?" Someone asked. Claus looked around. There was no one.

"Uh...I guess that could work." Claus said. He hummed, "I have Supernova."

"You'll burn all the books. Michael will be pissed." The voice said.

"Damn you right...uhh..." Claus thought.

"You know sunlight's really fast...I have an idea." The voice said.

"Do tell." Claus said.

--------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Michael was doing backflips to dodge multiple Danmaku, before flying into the air and shooting a few danmaku to get her to stop shooting at him.

"Hmm...your wings are limp." Patchouli said, noticing Michael's wings hanging in the air as he used his magic to fly, "Instead you use magic."

"Yes. what about it?" Michael asked.

"More to be intrigued by..." Patchouli said before her eyes began to get a small sparkle with a slight smile, "Is it nerve damage? Or perhaps you just haven't learned to use them? Or perhaps it's a hybrid disability...!"

Michael looked a little nervous, sweat dripping.

"Are...are you coming onto me?" Michael asked. He then dodged a blast of moon magic, "is that a yes or a no!?"

"Perverted Rat." Patchouli growled, using her magic to blast at him with her normal bored demeanor. Michael hid behind a bookcase and ran through it. A laser of moon magic flew past him, cutting him off, causing him to jump in the air, chucking a red danmaku that was effortlessly blocked. Patchouli hummed as Michael dodged the danmaku, or at most being grazed, "...that'll work."

Patchouli raised a hand, and the barriers disappeared, before firing an overwhelming amount of Danmaku. Michael tried his best, but was hit all over his body, giving shouts, grunts and yells. As Michael flew out of the smoke another danmaku flew towards him, this one was much smaller, and hit him in the neck, sending him flying instead of exploding.

"W-what the...!?" Michael asked, trying to grab the ring. Two more appeared around his feet, and he slammed into the wall. A fourth hit his left wrist, and another his left wrist. Tightening and leaving him gasping for air. Patchouli got closer, coming inches from his face. She hummed as she poked his cheek, and pulled his chin down to look into his mouth.