The fairy with no name... (EoSD PT 1)

Me and Claus flew through the red-tinted sky, the wind blowing past us.

"So...what am I like?" I asked.

"Huh?" he asked.

"Amnesia." I told him.

"Oh. umm...well you like Touhou, Dragon Ball Z, FPS..." He said.

"Go on."

"You're a cultured individual." He told me.

"Mommy?"

"Mommy."

"Ah, that makes sense." I told him. We continued to fly in silence. It was kind of awkward, given my amnesia and him knowing me, but my amnesia and not knowing him, "So am I single?"

"I think so." Claus said.

"You think so?" I asked.

"I mean we died so it doesn't really-"

"I died!?" I asked, stopping in place. Claus stopped too.

"Uh...you really didn't remember...okay um..." Claus stopped. His mouth remained open, but he closed it quickly, unsure what to say, "Well this is awkward."

"How the hell did I die!? I'm me! I'm literally him!" I yelled at him. He flinched slightly at my words, seemingly un-sure of his own. He took a deep breath, holding his hands together.

"Well...maybe it's best we don't talk about it." Claus said.

"Oh god it's that bad? Did I die of disease!?" I asked.

"No."

"Did I get hit by a truck!?"

"Well yes, but no not like that."

"What does that even mean!?"

"Hey, hey, hey, calm down-"

"You want me to calm down!?" I yelled at Claus, "I'm dead!"

"You're not dead anymore!" Claus told him, putting his hands on my shoulders. My eyes darted to his tiny fairy hands, and I sighed, "It's alright! Whether this is really Gensokyo, or some weird afterlife, it's okay!"

"...right." I said, nodding my head. I felt my heart slow down, gaining my calmness. We floated in the air, taking deep breaths.

"Deep breath's man...deep breaths." He told me.

"Y-yeah..." I said nodding, I took a deep breath in, and a deep breath out, "Right. Sorry."

"Keep your heads on your shoulders man." Claus said. I nodded, leaning back floating with my arms and legs crossed.

"Okay...let's hurry onto the mansion. If we hurry, we can avoid Cirno." I told him.

"I'm not worried about Cirno." Claus said. I hummed.

"What? Daiyousei? Her name was given to her by fans, I wouldn't even worry about-"

"Not her either." Claus said. I lifted an eye-brow.

"Then you must mean one of the ones in the mansion-"

"Michael for fucks sake, your forgetting debatebly the most scary one of them all!" He yelled at me. I sweatdropped. Who was I forgetting that had him so tense? "I mean Rumia! She eats people!"

"Oh...you don't need to worry. She should be around the Hakurei Shrine, while we're already at the lake." I told him, "Besides, neither of us are human."

"Oh..." He said, "Phew...you made me worried."

"(Besides, isn't he a sun fairy? I thought Rumia was photosensitive...or was it photosynthesis? Photosynthesis? No that's plants...I can't remember...)" I thought to myself.