Fantasies (2)

"You ready to share those fantasies with us, Stevie?" Bucky asked, carding his fingers through Steve's hair and tugging his head back.

The action made Steve groan as I tugged his shorts down. My surprise was as evident as Bucky's when we realized Steve was commando tonight. I felt my hunger for him grow tenfold, and the lust in Bucky's eyes left only a sliver of that gorgeous blue.

"Captain ... so sure you were going to get some attention from us?" I asked, scraping my nails over his thick thighs and avoiding his dick.

"No ... no, haven't done ... laundry. Please, baby." He groaned as my nails got dangerously closer to him.

I looked up at Bucky, and he nodded softly.

"You've been a good boy, Steve. Keep it going, and our girl will reward you." Bucky told him, scratching his scalp, which Steve loves.

I stuck my tongue out at him, but Bucky shook his head at me, so I spit on my hand and used it to stroke Steve's dick. His groan was deep, and he thrust up into my hand.

"What do you want, baby?" I asked.

"Your mouth."

"You know the deal." Bucky growled.

"I think about the four of us." Steve muttered.

"What about the four of us, Captain?" I asked.

"The four of us ... together ... fuck ... please." he pleaded, hips thrusting up.

I looked up at Bucky, and he nodded his head, so I leaned in to kiss the tip of Steve's dick before sucking the tip into my mouth.

"Good boy ... go on," Bucky said, leaning down to kiss Steve's neck. "Tell us more." he whispered.

"I can see us sharing Sam. See him with each of us ... in bed ... he's so good ... fuck baby." He stuttered, one of his hands going straight to my hair.

"You're doing so good, baby." I tell him before sucking him into my mouth again.

"How long, Stevie? How long have you been dreaming of this foursome?" Bucky asked in a thick, lust-laden tone.

"Months." He quickly replied, thrusting his hips up.

"You don't say." I smiled, now stroking him with my hand again. "What else? I know there's more. We want to share these fantasies with you."

"I've imagined sharing you with him ... seen him watching you too." he admitted.

"He is nice to look at." I said, smirking at Bucky.

"Please." Steve pleaded.

There is something so empowering about having such a big and strong man at my complete mercy. Begging for my touch and desperate for it. It feels good, just as good as it feels to submit to that man and his lover. I looked up at Bucky, his eyes trained on my hand, moving slowly up and down Steve's dick.

"Strip." He growled.

I got up, and before I could grab my shirt, Steve reached out and grabbed the hem, turning to look at Bucky. He nodded, and Steve pulled my shirt off, his hands moving down to my shorts and tugging them off as well. He trailed his fingers from my ankles all the way to my shoulders and made me tremble.

"Please, Buck." Steve pleaded.

"You want more, doll?" Bucky asked.

"Yes, please." I replied.

"Go ahead, Stevie, take care of our girl."

"Fuck yes."

Steve tugged me onto his lap, his lips devouring my own as I rocked my wet pussy over his hard dick. He moved his lips down my neck, and when I moved my head to give him better access, I felt a second pair of hands move over my waist up to my breasts. Bucky and Steve kissed over my shoulder, the act making me whimper.