Steve Massage - Part 1(f)

"Tony, you should get some hydro-massage beds." I said as I face-planted the sofa.

"You want a massage darlin?" Bucky asked.

"I do but I don't think you're equipped for the tenderness necessary." I told him, making the guys laugh.

"You think I'm made of money, kid?" Tony asked.

"Yes I do, you've said so multiple times."

"She got you on that one." Bruce said.

"What about you guys? Sam? Clint?"

"Nah, there's no need for me to get so personal with you." Sam said.

"Nah, I don't wanna get that personal." Clint added.

"Natasha ... actually, no, not you. You'd probably kill me by accident, pinch the wrong nerve and I'm done for." I said, making the guys laugh harder.

"I would never ... okay, maybe." She said after we all shot her a narrowed look.

"If you're serious about the massage, I'll do it since you all are a bunch of cowards." Steve said, surprising all of us.

"Would you look at that?" Bucky smirked.

"My man!" Sam shouted, making Steve blush.

"Of course I'm serious, I got my ass handed to me and then dangled off a 35-story building." I told him.

"Yeah, sorry about that." Bucky said.

"Nothing big, tincan, Tony had me dangling off of a 45-story building a few months ago." I smiled, making Tony glare at me.

"It was an accident!"

"You almost dropped me! I unlike you and big bird, over there, cannot fly."

"Big Bird?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, what of it?" I asked, making everyone laugh.

"Everyone should go shower, we had a tough mission but we made it back alive. That's all that matters." Tony said.

"He's right, we can all bicker about something else tomorrow." Steve added as everyone left.

"I'm gonna go shower, you can come over whenever you finish." I told him.

"You cooking?" he asked.

"Maybe ... probably." I smiled.

Everyone knows that after a mission I like the hominess of home chores. I'll shower and rest for a while then clean or cook or do laundry. It helps me ground myself and keeps me sane amidst all of the craziness we deal with.

"I'll bring the beer." he smiled, cupping my cheek.

"You waited until everyone left, captain." I said.

"You're the one that doesn't want to tell anyone, Lisa."

"I'm trying to cash in on that bet they've got going." I smirked, making him laugh.

"I hear Bucky's got me holding out the longest. He said something about 3 months for me to actually make a move." he smirked.

"Hmm, if your boy only knew you made your move before they made the damn bet."

"How did you catch onto it?"

"I have really good hearing."

"Right ... go shower." he smirked, swatting my ass.

"No fair." I argued.

"I'll do it again later." he said, his eyes dilating a little and his tone lowering in register.