2010 to Now

On Feb. 25, 2012, Gwynn's second husband Eddie Murr dies of cancer. In 2013, Rusty was in the NASCAR Hall of Fame. Exactly a week later, Lynn and Gwynn married Rodney Stewart and his brother Kermit. Lynn loved Rodney so much, and Gwynn also loves Kermit. In 2014, Dale Jarrett was in the Hall of Fame, and he is divorcing Kelley. Marla's husband Marty and his brother Roger were killed of a car crash that September. In 2016, Terry was in the Hall of Fame, as of now, Terry had four grandchildren, Dale still has one. Rusty is also a grandpa, not sure Ricky was going to be a grandpa soon, until wait and see. Rusty is still married to Patti, Ricky has Linda and Terry has Kim. Dale had a relationship with singer Manda Mumford, who was 14 months older than his daughter Natalee. They were hanging out in Scottsdale, Arizona with a little help from football legend Tommy Kramer and his girlfriend Allison Yim.

In 2017, Marla remarried to Kyle Walter, a once widowed and once divorced man from Nebraska, and she is living in Dallas, Texas as of now, but had a second home in Lakeville, Minnesota where Maverine was living with her boyfriend of almost 35 years, Duane Supan.

On Oct. 21, 2020, Lynn and Gwynn died of COVID-19, and four months later, their husbands Rodney and Kermit also died of that same disease in 2021. Ricky is was in the hall of fame in 2025.

Marla's son Faron and Lorrie had 15 children together, but one adopted son Witten died of COVID-19 in January of 2021. Most recently, they adopted Laramie born on Jan. 18, 2024. Marla's daughter Natalee and her second husband Brendan Boone has seven children, the most recent child belongs to Everly Lynn born on Nov. 10, 2023.