1990

In 1990, Gwynn and Lynn saw Ronnie McDowell in Darlington touring with Rodney McPherson, Maverine was in the recording studio for her gospel album, and Marla never had her solo album since 11 years.

After Neil Bonnett had an accident at Darlington, Gwynn called Dale Jarrett to get contact for the Wood Brothers, and he did. On Apr. 8, Dale missed the first five starts to compete in the Busch series, and he finished 11th in Bristol. Three days later, he and Kelley welcomed their second daughter Karsyn.

On July 7, after Darrell Waltrip was injured and left Jimmy Horton drive, the multiple accident has occurred, not even last time last year. After the drivers were out, Gwynn had a chat with Derrike Cope and they were dancing into the Shelly Walther's song called "Somebody Up There Likes Me." Shelly is in a relationship with Dale's brother Glenn the next year.

On July 29, Maverine and Marla went to Talladega and chatted with Davey Allison's gas man and trucker. He said that Raymond Fox Jr. died six days prior of a heart attack. Tracy had a pit crash with Stanley Smith and Dale Earnhardt won the race.

At the drive in restaurant near Bristol, Rusty, Ricky and Marla were listen to Vern Gosdin on the cassette tape singing "Set 'Em Up Joe" after they dislike Patty Loveless' "On Down the Line."

After running at Charlotte where Davey won, Marla, Maverine, Lynn and Gwynn were in North Carolina for the bar and grill, and the jukebox was moved to the private room. Dale Jarrett, Rusty, Terry and Ricky were there supporting them. Maverine said she was in a relationship with the former teenage father of two daughters, Duane Supan. Lynn got a VHS of La Bamba about Ritchie Valens. They played seven songs in the first minute, and fall asleep until the movie is over. After the final race in Atlanta, the guys and the girls were shooting a film called "Quadruplets in Love."