1988 Before North Wilkesboro

Marla was on hiatus for the group as she and Maverine had their own show. The show was aired on Feb. 6, Keith Fahnhorst's birthday. The guests were Tom Wopat and John Schneider of Dukes of Hazzard, Hoyt Axton and Roger Miller.

A week later, Vern Gosdin and Ed Bruce were also the guests as did Dallas Cowboys quarterback Danny White. All of the drivers were watching the second episode for the girls.

Before the race, Marla, Maverine, Lynn and Gwynn were there talking to the four guys that has born in 1956. First, Lynn was talking to Rusty Wallace, and he is the father of three. In the last chapter, the girls visit Huey Lewis two days before Rusty's son Stephen was born. Rusty said that the baby was born four days after his birthday.

Next, Marla and Terry Labonte were talking, and he had his mustache again. Greg Sacks was next to her, and her son Faron saw Greg while he was playing toys. Greg chatted with Faron and did a nice job.

Next, Maverine was talking to Ricky Rudd, and he and his high school wife Linda were brave enough to do so.

Last, Gwynn was talking to Dale Jarrett, and he is a father of a 12-year-old son from a previous marriage, and he will be a father again in April with his new wife Kelley.

At Rockingham, all girls were attending as all of the drivers watch the Marla and Maverine show with the Statler Brothers, Eddie Rabbitt and Terence Trent D'Arby.

On Mar. 26, Dale and Kelley welcomed their first child Natalee, which is the same name as Marla's daughter, who was 3 years old.