1991

On Feb. 24, 1991, Marla saw Ken Stabler as Dale Earnhardt won the race at Richmond after she sees the Burton Brothers, Jeff and Ward, in which they met her a year prior.

On Apr. 6, Lynn and Gwynn saw the newest country star Denny Streeter who opened for Robin Lee, and the next day Ricky won the race at Darlington. Lynn and Gwynn's husbands the two Randys were going public for the first time as Ricky was in victory lane.

On Apr. 14, at Bristol, after Rusty won and being interviewed, Marla smashes a pie at Dick Brooks for celebrating his birthday.

On May 6, Gwynn was nearly overdosed to death and was at the psych ward for ten days. But returned to Charlotte 10 days after discharged to take care of Dale Jarrett's daughters. Jason was with Uncle Glenn and miss Shelly Walther.

On June 17, Gwynn called Benny Parsons about the death of his wife Connie, the mother of his two boys Kevin and Keith.

On Aug. 11, J.D. McDuffie was killed, and exactly a week later, Dale won at Michigan, and his dad Ned was in the TV booth, and Kelley and kids cannot attend as Shelly was injured of a car accident a day prior that left one passenger of the same car dead. Glenn had send a get well wishes to Shelly. Gwynn announced it on Shelly's injuries.

In October, all girls were in North Carolina, and played Vern Gosdin song on the jukebox called "The Garden" written by Marla's ex-boyfriend Freddy Weller. All eight people like Rusty, Dale, Ricky and Terry were watching the Statler Brothers show on TNN.