2000-2009

On Jan. 7, 2000, as Dale Jarrett shaves his mustache, he, Ricky, Terry and Rusty were watching in theaters called "Marla and Maverine 2000" with legendary Vikings players Paul Krause and Wally Hilgenberg. The wives Kelley, Linda, Kim and Patti were there. All of the kids except Jason, Greg and Justin were attending. Marla, Maverine, Lynn and Gwynn were also there as did Marty, Duane, Randy, and Lynn's new husband Mynus Sexton, whom they married in April 1999.

Terry had his injuries at Daytona Beach in July, which is won by Jeff Burton, he eventually collapsed after Indianapolis, and he decided to recover the next week. Faron is already married to Lorrie. Lorrie had her pregnancy cravings after Terry had a start in Michigan.

On Feb. 18, 2001, Dale Earnhardt lost his life of a last lap crash, and Michael Waltrip is the winner. While Randy continues to have cancer, Gwynn had a relationship with Brett Bodine while he is separating with his wife Diane. Randy's brother Tommy also died exactly a week after Dale passed away. Before the start in Rockingham, Kevin Harvick, who replaces Dale, calls Marla, the almost one time grandma.

On Mar. 21, Marla is a grandma for the first time when Faron and Lorrie welcomed their son Lincoln Mark, and Terry holds the baby for the first time.

After he grows his mustache, Terry revisits Lincoln in September right after Natalee turns 17.

On Aug. 31, 2003, Terry had his last win as two year old Lincoln steals the show, however Justin and Natalee were absent, and Kristy, Tyler and Madison were there as did Lincoln's parents Faron and Lorrie. Natalee has a flu before her 19th birthday.

On Feb. 21, 2004, Randy Spiers, Gwynn's husband has died of cancer after revealing his poor health after Terry's last win. Gwynn is married to Eddie Murr in February 2005. Faron and Lorrie welcomed their second son Ethan Jay on Christmas day 2004. Rusty went on to retired in 2005 and Ricky in 2007.

On Feb. 26, 2008, Mynus died of cancer after the two year battle. Dale Jarrett went on to retired, and is a grandpa of Ford, Jason's son.

In 2009, Lynn is in a relationship with Rodney Stewart, and Terry is a grandfather of Asher, Kristy's son.