26

YASMINE ROSEMIAMI,FLORIDA

YASMINE ROSE
MIAMI,FLORIDA

TWO WEEKS LATER
10:14 PM

After gathering up all the info I needed on Lila I was on my way to her house to talk to discuss this imaginary beef she had with me.

Shani was back home from her little trip to Las Vegas.

I finally arrived to her house and entered the driveway. Before getting out my car i took my bag and did a little prayer before I went in.

I stood outside knocking on the door and she finally answered.

"you can come in." she said, i went inside and saw the house was a little messy with papers everywhere on the couch.

"don't mind that." she said taking a chair out the dining room table and sat down. "what'd you want to talk about again?" she asked me.

"Uhm, Kj. I know that you know he lied to you about his whole identity over these years."

"Yeah and?"

"Are we gonna work together and turn them in?"

"Why would I specifically work with you? After all you're the one who made up this mess anyways."

"Yeah, your right, and it is my fault. But I was just hoping we can put the both of them down."

"And what about their sister? Is she fine with this?"

"Of course."

"Well I'm not turning them in."

"But why?"

"Because Yasmine this is your fault. Your the one who made this chaos."

"That doesn't even fucking matter? Hello? We aren't supposed to be beefing we're supposed to do our job, people are dying because of them-"

"You, actually. Your boyfriend, even your closest friends are dead. If you knew to catch him earlier on this wouldn't happen."

Yasmine scoffed at her.

"And you think that you would find them earlier on? Because you wouldn't."

"I would. Kj told me everything. So it doesn't matter. You told him that you would cover up for his crimes he did."

"But your doing the same thing.. Your protecting a murderer. I'm not."

"Yet you did protect them."

"Your not fucking listening to me. We have to turn them in if you don't want to lose your job!"

"You mean your job. Because I'm pretty sure you just lost it."

"W-what?"

"Yasmine do you think I'm stupid or something?
You seriously sent Shani to Vegas to collect some information about me? Yet you didn't find nothing."