28

KAS MARTINMIAMI,FLORIDA

KAS MARTIN
MIAMI,FLORIDA

Kas was in his car rushing to get to the hospital, after finding out Yasmine was about to give birth.

He finally arrived after fifteen minutes, it was kind of his fault for being late since he had to take care of something. He went into the hospital and saw the front lady in the desk.

"ID?"

He gave her the ID, and she scanned it through.

"And visitors name?"

"Yasmine Rose, she's in the delivery room I think."

"Oh yeah she's in room 204, which is upstairs, but you can take the elevator , it'll be faster." She said giving him back the ID.

"Aight." Kas put his ID back into his wallet and stuffed it in his pants . He headed for the elevator and waited a couple of seconds before it had dinged.

He looked for the room 204, and he finally saw it. Before opening it he took a deep breath in and out, making a little prayer.

He stepped inside the room and saw Yasmine,Shani, and her family were in there. Yasmine fell asleep due to all the pain and stress she was in after giving birth.

Shani sat down on the chair holding the baby.

"You must be the father?" Yasmine's dad asked.

"Uh, yeah. I'm the father." He said going up to Shani. "Did you satanize your hand?" Shani asked.

"Oh shit lemme do that." He said looking for the hand sanitizer but instead he went to the bathroom and washed his hands. He went up to Shani again, and shed looked up and smiled and gave him the baby.

He held it to his chest and moved up and down a little.

"She aigh?" He asked looking at Yasmine.

"Yeah, she got knocked out. But she never told me what she'd name the baby."

Yasmine's mother was on the phone and her dad sat next to her, making calls as well.

"Watchu think I should name him then ?"

"i don't know, it's you and yasmines child not mine."

Yasmine's hand started moving a little and her eyes slowly opened, looking up at the ceiling and then she slowly turned her head seeing Shani and Kas. He held the baby. She smiled softly.