29

YASMINE ROSEMIAMI, FLORIDA

YASMINE ROSE
MIAMI, FLORIDA

"JANELLE?" Shani yelled. "ARE YOU SEEING WHAT IM SEEING? IS THIS A GHOST? DID MY TIME FINALLY COME!"

"Yo stop fuckin yellin, you gon make the baby cry." Kas said hitting her arm.

"ow bitch fuck you. But janelle what the fuck? Bitch i thought you was fucking dead. what the fuck. WHAT the fuck?" she said making the k pop.

"Ay, watch ya language." Kas said.

"I almost died but your brother saved me." She said smiling. Shani's eyes began to tear up and she quickly ran up to hug her.

"girl i thought you fucking died. oh my gosh bro. how did kas save you if he was the one who- oops."

"it doesn't matter you can say it. he told me everything. about kj and leah and everyone"

"oh so now you wanna fess up." shani said looking at her brother.

"shutup."

Janelle walked up to Yasmine who was still in shock and disbelief.

"Hey... Yasmine."

"Janelle... I-I thought."

"I was in a coma.."

"Oh my God." She said as tears came flowing down her eyes. "Are you doing ok?"

"Yeah, I'm doing better now. I got out the hospital last month."

"how long were you in there?" shani asked.

"8 months, I'd say."

"eig- eight months..? your really standing infront of me." yasmine cried.

Janelle smiled. "can i hold him?"

"did you wash your hands..?"

"yeah i did. trust me girl im not dirty." she giggled.

Yasmine handed her Josiah .

"Aww he looks so cute."

"thank you."

"Kas, why you ain't neva tell us that she never died. you know how hard i cried that day?"

"it aint that deep."

"it is very deep actually, imagine one of yo friend dies and you crying for days and months, then boom they show up. like tf?" Shani checked her phone. "yassy the food here, lemme go get it."