10

LILA BROWNMIAMI,FLORIDA

LILA BROWN
MIAMI,FLORIDA

It was currently twelve in the morning, and I was still at working on the Xaiver case. I had gotten some evidence but they weren't very reliable.

I took a deep breath in and out and tapped my pen on the desk again just thinking. 

I did this for about two minutes and then remembered the other case that was given to me. I opened the drawer and took the file out, putting everything else aside.

I started with Leah's case first, it seemed more interesting than the others.

"Time of death September 11:23 pm." Blah blah blah.

I skipped the boring part and headed to the descriptive area.

"How was she found dead at her own friend's place?" I asked myself . I went through it more than saw she had called Yasmine before her death. 

"Stabbed ten times, and they found a bullet on the floor..?"

I quickly opened the other cases with Marcus, and Jayden.

"Time of death, August 30th... Jayden was also shot. But not stabbed." That was her own boyfriend though.

I loomed through Marcus's filed to see he was also shot, then went through Nijah's and saw she was stabbed. Then Janelle, she was also stabbed.

"Why are all the girls getting stabbed and the boys shot.. But Leah was also shot."

On Marcus's case there was someone wearing an all black outfit, but I couldn't see their face. Not a thing.

Then I looked onto Nijah's photo, where she was stabbed multiples, poor girl. She has a child too.

I sighed and looked at Marcus's picture before he died. I never liked him. He was annoying.

He was at Yasmine's area before he died, and so was Leah. But the others weren't.

To be honest I was getting nowhere near this case.

"Let me just put two and two together." I got up from my desk and headed to the table placing the photos down, and everything else.

"First it was Jayden, Marcus, Nijah, then Leah, and then Janelle..."

I remember when one of the co workers had told me Yasmine also got shot but she apparently shot herself.

But it didn't make sense anyway. I sighed and grabbed the photos putting them back into the file.

This wasn't getting me anywhere, I was getting tired and it was time for me to go home anyway.

I put everything away and grabbed my bags heading out the office snd saying goodnight to everyone.

I opened my car door and headed home. I finally arrived and I took the key out my bag and went inside.

Turning the lights on I saw someone sitting on my counter while smoke was in the air.

please vote n ty, sorry for not updating inna few days!!