30

YASMINE ROSE

YASMINE ROSE

SEPTEMBER 20th, 2024
PRESENT, PRESENT DAY

"And basically.. that was the whole story?" The investigators asked taking notes. Even Yasmine's boss was in there.

She had confessed everything that she no longer couldn't hold in anymore. The whole time she was telling her story while they record the conversation.

"Yea. I told you everything that happened."

"Yes, beginning and to end."

"So is this the end for me?"

Both of the men looked at each other and looked like they had their mind made up already.

"This is a conversation that Mr.Webb will have with you." They said getting up.

"Okay."

Mr.Webb was also in the room and after the two men he came up to me and I could feel my heart beating.

"Seriously?" He asked me calmly. He looked disappointed in me.

"I know, and I'm so sorry. But I told you everything till you first put me on the case and till now."

He sighed and shook his head , putting his hand onto his forehand and rubbing his temple.

"A-and I turned in my badge.."

"You're quitting?"

"I thought since I told you everything I had done, you wouldn't want me working with you anymore."

"I do Rose. But you would've just gotten another role. A lower one."

"Oh."

"But if that's what you want, then by all means go ahead and do it."

"I-I, will Mr.Webb, and I had find already job somewhere else."

"Really where?"

"I'll be doing hair now."

"Well, I'm glad to hear that." He said smiling. At least he wasn't mad or anything, he was respectful about it.

I looked at the time on my phone and I had to go somewhere.

"It was nice talking to you, and I'm also moving out of Miami, so thank you so much for everything you've done for me." I said getting up as he got up as well.