17

LILA BROWNMIAMI,FLORIDA

LILA BROWN
MIAMI,FLORIDA

TWO WEEKS LATER

"Boy stopp." Lila dragged.

"Why. I don't want chu going to work today. Just call off." He said with his hands around her waist.

"But I have to go to work Kas."

"Nah, you not goin today. Call off." He picked her up placing Lila on the counter as they started to kiss each other.

He used his hand to choke her and one to play with her breast.

"Mmm. Kas. I need to go." Lila said pulling away from the kiss.

"You fr right now? Tell em you gon be late ma."

"I'll just call off. For you though." She kissed him on the cheek and grabbed her phone off the counter.

"Mmm."

After getting off the phone, Lila made breakfast for her and Kas. Who was actually Kj. But she didn't have any idea.

"How was work yesterday though?" He asked fucking up his food.

"It was good. There's just been a lot of murders going on. Especially the Bianca one."

"Oh fr..? What happened to ha?"

"her hand was cut off. I don't even wanna go in detail."

"Whatdafuck?"

"Right. It was disgusting. But I couldn't find anything but a broken piece of glass on the floor."

"That's it?"

"Mhm. But do you know a Bianca? She worked at that strip club. She was beefing with a girl named Janecka."

"Ohh you talking about Bianca, bianca. Ye I know ha. Damn I ain't know she was killed."

"Mhm, we contacted her family and everything."

"What about ha nigga?"

"She has a boyfriend...?"

"Ye, you ain't know that?"

"No, I didn't. What's his name?"

"He used to go to schoo with us, he was friends with Jayden. His name Zay."