2

LILA BROWNMIAMI, FLORIDA

LILA BROWN
MIAMI, FLORIDA

"For your first case, you'll be assigned to go undercover at a strip club. We need proof that there is underage drinking, and even prostitution. You'll be working with Ms.Rose."

"Why Rose? isn't she pregnant or something? I thought she wasn't allowed to go on any other cases." I asked tapping my pen on the desk.

"Well yes, but this will also work, she'll have to pretend that she is buying drugs, and people will do anything for money. Of course they'll give it to a pregnant woman."

Is he stupid? Or what

"K, thanks got it." I said opening the file and going through it.

"Other thing, we need to catch someone called Xaiver Johnson. Owner of the Silk and Lace Lounge."

"Got it."

Mr.Nink walked out of my room and I sighed in relief tapping my pen on the desk again. Why am I working with a lady who is obviously pregnant?

A few minutes had gone by and Yasmine walked into my office, her stomach was getting a little bigger.

"Hey. I heard your new here and that I'-"

"I know, but sit down please." I said interrupting her.

She went silence and then nodded her head, I think she was judging me. My attitude can be pretty bad.

We went over the files, and the pictures over and over again putting them on the board to catch this owner, and the predators.

"Now, Ms.Nink wants you to go in, but I think it'll just better if I could go, pretend im buying drugs or whatever, you know?"

"But that wouldn't work..."

"Why do you think that?"

"It's nothing, but please continue."

"So what we really need to do is fine Mr. Xaiver Johnson, owner of the club. He has to be the top one doing the dealing, or someone else is doing it for him."

"And when exactly are we doing-"

"Tomorrow night, so be ready. Wear something cute, and don't show your stomach. Please."