5

YASMINE ROSEMIAMI,FLORIDA

YASMINE ROSE
MIAMI,FLORIDA

"Water too please." The voice said sitting right next to me.

I looked on my right seeing him again.

Kj Martin.

I took the glass of water and chugged the whole thing. My heart started to race. We haven't talked to each other in 4 months and he's now suddenly popping up?

"Yasmine."

I looked up at him, seeing he was dripped in designer head to toe. He smelled really good but I couldn't let him get to me, after everything that happened.

Didn't even bother to visit me at the hospital.

"So you ain't gon talk?" He asked.

I got up from my seat and walked away, I went outside to get air, it was getting too hot in there.

"Yasmine, I'm sorry." He was behind me and I turned around facing him eye to eye.

"Sorry bout what? You ain't even visit me, or even give me a call, you never cared bout me."

"Huh? Watchu even talkin bout, I did visit you, yo ass was always sleep. All em gifts I bought you."

"What gifts? Because the only gifts I saw were from your sister and my family members."

"So you fr gon act dumb rn?"

"No I'm bein serious, and leave me alone please and thank you. I don't wanna see you at all.

"Mmcht, watchu doin here Yasmine? Youn got or sumn?"

"I'm here wit yo sister. I was jus havin fun until you came over and ruined ma night, like I said leave me alone."

"I'm sorry fr mama, give me a chance. Watchu want me to do?"

"Nigga you deaf or sumn? Ain't I tell you to leave me alone. You weird."

He looked at Yasmine and bursted into laughter for some reason and clapped his hand.

"Damn it's hella easy to fool yo stupid ass. You really thought I was Kj?" He said shaking his head.

Of course, it was Kas. Ain't this nigga supposed to be in jail or sumn? How the fuck did he get out..? I should've noticed the minute he didn't have the scar on his face.

"Where my sister at though I miss ha for real. Tell her to come hom-"

Yasmine slapped Kas making him back up a little, she was getting irritated and angry about everything,this wasn't how her night was supposed to go.

"Yo brother and you, fuckin ruined everything for me, my life, my job, my career. Literally everything. And then you think you could just stand here and clown me bitch?"

She tried to go for another slap but he held her hand.

"Can you chill? I said I was sorry." He said looking at her.

"Sorry ain't enough."

"So watchu want me to do ma?"

"Do me a favor, and shoot yourself."

She walked away from him and she felt her head hurting a little, and her heart racing. Yasmine could feel the tears trying to come out as she refused to let them get out.

She couldn't give up either way, because she was going to get both of them turned in soon. For their crimes, and this time she won't be blinded or delusional again.

vote please n tyyy