20

YASMINE ROSEMIAMI,FLORIDA

YASMINE ROSE
MIAMI,FLORIDA

"Hey! Detective Tanner." Yasmine ran up to him.

"Hmm?"

"Is Lila around here?"

"No she's not, she didn't come to work today, why?"

"Oh well she asked me to get something from her office and she didn't give me her keys, can you open her door for me please?"

"Yeah, sure, come on."

"Thank you so much." She had a smirk on her face.

They went up to Lila's office.

"You can go I'll find it."

"Alright, just don't snoop around here much." He said with his hand inside his pockets.

"Gotcha, and I wouldn't."

"I'm glad to know that Ms.Rose."

He walked away from the office and shut the door. Yasmine began to snoop around after she said wasn't going to. But something was up with Lila.

She went inside her drawers but didn't find anything except pens and a bunch of files of the Strip Club, we were working on.

She went to the cabinets and opened them but only one of them were locked. She tried to "open" it to make sure she wasn't going insane.

"Shit."

She started walking back and forth figuring how to open the cabinet. Something important had to be in thee.

She figured her hair was in a bun and she had some clips in her hair. She took one out and started playing with the lock for a few and it finally opened.

"Just hoping I don't get caught." Yasmine said to herself getting the files out.

She had went through them. She only found Nijah's, Leah's, Janelle's, Monique, and Her's.

"Why is Monique in here and why am I even in here?"She asked herself

She opened the files of her first since she was curious on why Lila had a folder on her.

"Apart of Leah's murder, question mark..?" She flipped the pages over and over again. Lila was trying to pin her on Leah's death, and her friends.