24

YASMINE ROSEMIAMI FLORIDA

YASMINE ROSE
MIAMI FLORIDA

APRIL 24th, 2024

"Yasmine come here like right now!" Shani yelled.

Yasmine got up from her bed and was confused why she needed her, she opened her door and sat on the couch looking at Shani confused.

"Bitch, tell me why Zay just got arrested."

"Wait, FR? How do you know this fuck? Why he got arrested for???"

"Girl Kas just called me and told me that the bitch Lila is catching up. They literally gon get caught if Zay snitch, and I don't even know why he got arrested for. Yasmine girl you needa do sumn."

"Girl, I'm trying like literally trying so hard, but the bitch is clean.."

"I have an idea."

"What's your idea and if it involves murder leave me out of it, matter a  fact don't kill her at all."

"Hell no boo. I ain't going to jail for ha ass tf? But I was thinking about setting her up."

"How we supposed to do that..?"

"You know obsessed she was with making you jealous when she was with Kj?"

"Uhm yeah why. Shani just get the point already."

"Welll, I know this is a stupid idea but we need Kj to admit what he's done right, or he could lie about the things that he's done, and you remember how you said you would cover for him when Kas pretended to be him?" Shani asked, Yasmine nodded her head. "I was thinking if she does cover for him that would be good right, but what if we set her up with Monique, since she's doing some background knowledge with her."

"And then what? She pretends to be buddy buddy's?"

"No girl. You know that girl would kill if she ever saw Kj talking to another girl. All we need to do is get to ask her to be his girlfriend, and stay with her for a while. I hope you know she's in the plan too. Monique also has done things... But like I was trying to say."

"Mhm.."

"Monique needs to get closer to Lila in order for this to work. Especially if you have friends and your friend is doing some freaky shit with your own boyfriend. You'd be mad asf. So we need her to get hella mad but I'll be throwing a party to do this. Monique needs to freak on him."

"That plan sounds soooo stupid."

"Seriously.."

"That's not how it works Shani. You need hardcore proof."

"What if we catch her when she's going to kill Monique when she's alone with her."

"Not going to work either, Lila isn't that type of person."

"How would you know?"

"Because Shani.... I just know." Yasmine sighed.

"Whatever. Were still doing my plan, Monique is going to get closer with Lila, and allat."