Underground Hyper Fights

Braeden's POV

The next day was here. Dylan and Lee had already set off to go see Diamondback, while Lenny and Declan were on their way to the arena.

Valé, Lavana, and myself were following Lamont to go see Big Homie. While we were walking, I talked with Lamont while Valé and Lavana talked.

"So what's your big brother like?" I asked him.

"He's rough and tough." Said Lamont. "I ain't ever see my big bro lose a fight. Ever."

"Does he have powers?" I asked.

"Yeah." Lamont nodded. "He calls it Super Punch. He can punch with more force than 2000 PSI."

"More than 2000?!" I exclaimed. "That's an insane amount! He sounds incredibly strong."

"He is." Lamont said. "He gotta a good heart too. I just think he'll go to any extent to protect people he loves."

"Ah. I get it." I nodded.

Big Homie... he's not necessarily a villain really. I just hope that we'll be able to come to some kind of compromise, and heal Reta without needing to fight.

"So uh... I gotta question." Lamont started.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"Is Valé your girlfriend?" He asked.

"W-Well um i-it's uh... complicated." I said.

He looked back at Valé, then back at me.

"Whatcha waiting for?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I replied.

"You don't like her?" He said.

"I didn't say that..." I sweat dropped.

"Well when I become a hero, I'm gonna ask her out." Lamont said, his cheeks glowing red.

"I'm sure she'd like that little man." I smiled at him as I patted his shoulder.

Lenny's POV

Declan and I walked down a dark alleyway, and found a staircase that was in the wall of building. We walked down it, and there was a big metal door with an even bigger guy guarding it with his arms crossed.

"Ya'll get on outta here." He said. "This ain't no place for no teenagers."

"We came here to fight." I told him.

"Yeah." Said Declan. "Don't you know who we are?"

"I don't give a damn who you are." He said. "No kids coming up in here."

Declan and I looked at each other, and nodded. At the same time, we threw our fists into the big guys face with so much force he fell against the door, and knocked it down.

We stepped over his unconscious body, and through the entrance. It was loud, with lots of people cheering. The room was dimly lit with only bright lights on the boxing ring that stood before us. They were 3 people inside the ring fighting, but it seemed more like a 2 on 1.

"Twin Impact!" Two guys yelled out as they both smashed their fist into one man.

"G-Gah!" The man yelled out in pain as blood flew out of his nose. He fell back, and hit the ground, unconscious.

"We ain't done!" The two guys ran in, and Declan and I noticed them targeting his Hyper Crystal.

"Let's go!" Declan said to me as I nodded my head.