Power In Your Origin

Braeden's POV

Lightning pulsed around my body as I rushed at Lee, appearing right in front of him.

His power surrounded his fist as he closed in as well.

"Thunder Strike!"

"Shining Fist!" We both yelled out as my leg collided with his fist, making gusts of wind fly across the room.

I overpowered Lee with ease, and sent him flying across the room. I appeared behind him in an instant, and smashed my fist into his body.

"G-Gah...!" Saliva flew out of Lee's mouth as he tumbled into the ground.

I stopped fighting for a moment to give Lee a second to get up. When he did, he looked right at me.

"You could've ended it." Lee said. "But you chose not to."

"What fun would that be?" I smiled as I dashed right at him.

"Aura Geyser!" Lee yelled as he punched the floor, making an explosion of aura shoot out of the ground.

I was caught up in the explosion, and sent flying into the air.

Lee then used his power to trap my arms and legs in place.

His famous Aura Prison. It's gotten much stronger, but I can still break free from this.

I shattered his Aura Prison, and began charging lightning in my hands.

"Voltage Storm!" I yelled as I unleashed a blast of lightning bolts at Lee... but the bolts began... curving?

"Huh...?" Lee said with confusion as the lightning bolts I fired at him began merging together, forming some kind of... chain? Then they just disappeared.

Dammit... this is what I was telling Valé about earlier... every time I use that move something about it feels weird. But that was the weirdest feeling yet-

My thoughts were cut short by Lee throwing a sphere of psychic energy at me.

"D-Dammit...!" I cursed as I put up my arms to block right as it exploded into me, and pushed me back.

"It's not like you to mess up your Voltage Storm like that." Lee said.

"Don't worry about me." I smiled at him as I brushed the smoke cloud away.

Dylan's POV

"What was that?" I said. "It was like his lightning bolts were trying to form into something else."

"He was saying earlier that something felt strange when he used it on the training dummies." Said Valé. "But now it even looks different too."

"Maybe some kind of new power?" Said Declan. "Spex did say to find new ways to use our powers."

"We'll see." Said Lenny.

"Aura Wave!" Lee yelled as he fired a blade of psychic energy at Braeden.

Braeden dashed forward, dodging with ease.

"Gigavolt Strike!" He yelled as he rammed his shoulder into Lee.

"That was a lot faster and stronger than his Gigavolt Speed." Said Lenny.

"I guess that explains why he renamed it." Said Declan.

"He's so damn fast..." Said Vix. "Lee can hardly even react."