The New Upper 5

1 year after the fall of Coltech...

Dylan's POV

We all stood in the middle of the street of Richmond City. Lenny, Declan, Lee, and myself.

"How much longer?" Declan sighed.

"Shut up and wait." Lenny said. "You're so impatient."

"You shut up!" Declan said back. "This is so boring!"

"They'll be here." Said Lee. "Just a few more moments."

"I don't like waiting like this. Their coukd be people in danger and we're just sitting ducks." I started, then my Hazard Sense sparked. "They're coming! Get ready!"

Right on cue, three 18 wheeler trucks came shooting down the road. They sent every car in its path flying out of the way.

"Get ready!" Said Lee as Declan's bone blades shot out of his elbows, and he went right into Steely Spirit.

"Finally." He smiled. "Some action."

"Lenny, who's power you got?" I asked.

"You're about to see." Lenny smiled.

The first truck shot right towards us, and the driver stuck his head out of the window, wide eyed when he saw us.

"It's the Upper 5!" He turned around and yelled to the other 2 trucks. "Drive straight through them!"

Declan jumped up into the air, his blades glowing blue with energy.

"Steely Spirit: Ultra!" He yelled as he slashed at the air, sending blades of energy at the first truck. "Super Slash!"

The energy blades slashed at the tires, making a loud bang as they exploded.

"G-Gah!" The driver exclaimed as the truck flipped over.

"Aura Prison!" Lee yelled, using his power to suspend the truck in place so it would stop crashing.

"Water Breathing First Form: Water Surface Slash!" Lenny jumped up and slashed the truck in half with a slice of water, making the driver fall to the ground.

Lastly, I ran in, and smashed my fist into his face, knocking him out cold.

"There's nothing in this truck, it's a decoy." Lenny said. "The stolen Cell Activation Fluid must be in one of the other two."

The other two trucks headed right towards us, and we got ready to fight.

"Take this Upper 5!" One of the drivers hung out of the window, his hand opened up, and turned into a small cannon.

"These guys have powers?!" Declan said with shock.

The driver unleashed a beam of light from his hand, shooting straight towards us.

"Ultra Clanging Blades!" Declan yelled as he smashed his blades against each other, unleashing shockwave of energy that exploded into the light beam.

The second truck blasted through the smoke cloud, and rushed straight for us.

I punched the ground, forcing a slab of concrete to shoot out of the street, then I smashed my fist into to send stones shooting towards the truck.

"Boulder Blitz!" I yelled as the stones began shattering the windshield, making the driver lose control of the wheel.

"Gah!" He quickly jumped out of the window before the truck could crash into the ground, then he yelled to the third truck. "Go go!"