Hyper Power: Chosen Ones: Character Representation

Ultimate Moves:

Ultimate Moves:

Bolt Strike- Electricity surrounds Braeden's fist and he delivers a punch to his target.

Thunder Strike- Electricity surrounds Braeden's leg, and he delivers a kick to his target.

Gigavolt Strike- Braeden jets forward at high speeds, and rams his shoulder into his target.

Shockwave Wind- Braeden throws an electrified punch or kick at the air, sending a powerful blast of wind pressure, and lightning at his target.

Descent Of The Thunder God- Braeden shoots down on top of his target by moving through a lightning bolt.

Thunder Whip- Braeden shoots electric energy tendrils from any part of his body and commands them at will.

Thunderbolt Blitz- One of Braeden's most powerful ultimate moves. After going into Hyper Drive, an electric vortex shrouds his body before exploding it onto his target.

Thunderstorm Smash- One of Braeden's most powerful ultimate moves. After going into Hyper Drive, he delivers a devastating blow to finish off his target.

Perfected Thunderstorm Smash- Braeden's strongest ultimate move. After going into Perfect Hyper Drive, Braeden throws a volley of violent punches, then runs around his target to build up momentum and air pressure before delivering a devastating kick.

Forms:

Hyper Drive- 25-75% of Braeden's full power.

Perfect Hyper Drive- 100% of Braeden's full power.

--------------------------------------------------------

Ultimate Moves

Aura Prison- Using psychic powers, Lee traps his target, preventing them from moving.