Dangers Of Detroit

Braeden's POV

Our plane finally lifted off the ground, and began going up into the clouds.

"Woah..." I said with awe as I looked out the window, which made Valé giggle.

"Is this your first time on a plane?" She asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"That's cute." She smiled, then rested her head on my shoulder. "I'm sleepy."

I felt my heart race some as she cozied up with me.

"You've got about 2 hours." I told her. "Get some rest."

"I'd be a lot more comfortable if you held me." Valé looked up at me with her pretty eyes.

"S-Sure." I blushed as I put my arm around her, and pulled her close.

"Thank you." She smiled as she shut her eyes.

"Bro this is insane." Lenny walked down the isle, holding a tray of sushi. "When Spex said he booked our flight, I didn't think he meant a private jet."

"I always forget how rich he is." Said Dylan.

"I'm gonna go use the private bathroom on our private jet." Declan said. "I gotta take a private leak."

"Why are you saying private before every noun?" Lee said.

"Shut up Lee gosh." Declan rolled his eyes as he walked to the bathroom and opened the door. "GAH!"

He fell to the ground with shock, making us all look back.

"What?! What is it?!"

"What's going on?!" Lenny and Lee said.

"Aw you gotta be kidding me..." Declan sighed.

"Ow... hey! Watch it!" We heard a... familiar angry voice.

"LAVANA?!" We all exclaimed.

Valé sighed and opened her eyes.

"S-Sorry." I sweat dropped, then turned my attention to Lavana. "Lavana, why are you here?"

"Isn't that obvious?! You all need me!" Lavana said with pride.

"This isn't training or some game Lavana." Lee said. "This is a real mission."

"And I'm a real hero!" She said.

"You don't even have a license yet..." Said Lenny.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Lavana boomed.

"Is it too late to turn around?" Declan asked.

"WHAT FOR?!" Lavana said.

"We can't turn back." Lee sighed. "Even if she snuck onto the plane..."

"So... we're just stuck with her?" Dylan said.

"STUCK?! I'M THE ONE THAT'S STUCK WITH YOU LOSERS!" Lavana yelled.

"Lavana listen. Seriously." I said. "You've gotta do everything I say. You legally can't fight against supervillains yet, and even if you could, you could be killed. Please just-"

"I DON'T TAKE ORDERS FROM YOU!" She screamed at me.

I sighed and sat back down in my seat.

"She really is a handful." Valé sweat dropped.

"Yeah." I agreed and face palmed. "This mission may have just gotten a lot more complicated..."

~~~

2 hours later, and we had arrived at the Detroit Metro Airport. We stepped off of the the jet, and onto the ground.